First Friday Gallery Walk
The First Friday gallery walk is held on the first Friday and Saturday of every month. The walk starts on Friday at 6pm and lasts until 10pm and on Saturday from 12pm to 6pm.
Over 60 artists in more than 17 galleries participate, all within walking distance. Four to six Art Opening Receptions on Friday night showcase the new work of the gallery/studio owners or the work of guest artists.
2013 First Friday Gallery Walks, 6-10pm are:
- Paseo Originals presents Drawing on the Past
- In Your Eye Gallery presents Encore
- JRB Art at the Elms presents artwork by Beth Hammack and Brooks Tower
- Paseo Pottery presents Renowed Oaxacan ceramic artist Guillermina Aguilar
- Contemporary Art Gallery Far and Away | Up Close